Table of Contents Hide
MANCHESTER CITY and Liverpool meet for a second time in two weeks as they face off at Wembley.
Pep Guardiola’s men got the point they needed to remain top of the Premier League against the Reds last week in a 2-2 draw.
Gabriel Jesus netted for Man City in last week’s Premier League gameGettyPADiogo Jota got on the scoresheet for Liverpool at the Etihad[/caption]
But it is Jurgen Klopp’s side who still harbour hopes of the quadruple and will need victory at Wembley to stay in with a chance of being the first team ever to win all four trophies on offer.
What time does Man City vs Liverpool kick off?
- Man City vs Liverpool takes place on Saturday, April 16.
- The match kicks off at 3.30pm UK time.
- It takes place at Wembley Stadium.
- The teams haven’t met in the FA Cup since 2003, when Liverpool won 1-0 at Maine Road.
READ MORE MANCHESTER CITY NEWS
What TV channel is Man City vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- Man City vs Liverpool is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 3pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream it live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- The FA have chosen to exempt the match from the traditional TV blackout as there are no EFL games kicking off at 3pm this Saturday.
Can I watch Man City vs Liverpool for free?
- Yes. Man City vs Liverpool is FREE for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
READ MORE LIVERPOOL NEWS
Youngster Cole Palmer is definitely out injured for Man City.
Liverpool have no major worries but Fabinho struggled at the Etihad so it will be interesting to see if he is picked again.
To win in 90 minutes
Man City 23/20
To reach the final
Man City 6/10
Odds from Betfair correct as of Wednesday, April 13