Table of Contents Hide
MANCHESTER UNITED return to centre stage when they welcome an in-form Brentford side to Old Trafford TONIGHT.
The Red Devils’ Champions League dreams seemed to have vanished when Chelsea took the lead against them in their last fixture.
Cristiano Ronaldo rescued a point for Manchester United in their game against ChelseaCredit: Rex
Christian Eriksen starred in Brentford’s score-less draw against his former side SpursCredit: Rex
Until Cristiano Ronaldo was on hand to save the day YET AGAIN when a sensational strike earned United a vital point.
However, Arsenal’s win over West Ham has left United’s top four hopes hanging by a thread.
And the Bees held Tottenham to a score-less draw in their last outing so three points for the Red Devils tonight are far from guaranteed.
What time does Man Utd vs Brentford kick off?
- Manchester United face Brentford TONIGHT – Monday, May 2.
- The game is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- Old Trafford will be the venue for the mouth-watering tie which can hold around 75,000 spectators.
- United came out on top when the sides last met in January this year.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Brentford on and can I live stream it?
- Manchester United vs Brentford will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Coverage commences from 7:30pm UK time on Sky Sports Main Event – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- But for a full hour of pre-match coverage, head to the Sky Sports Premier League channel from 7pm UK time.
- Subscription members can head to the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app to stream ALL of the action.
Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick will be forced to continue without the services of Luke Shaw and Paul Pogba who are both long-term absentees.
Edinson Cavani and Harry Maguire have also been ruled out of tonight’s action.
Whilst summer signing Jadon Sancho is facing a battle to return before the end of the season due to tonsillitis.
Elsewhere, Thomas Frank has four key players unavailable for the trip to Old Trafford.
Saman Ghoddos twisted his ankle against Tottenham last weekend so he’ll be missing out and he’ll be joined by Sergi Canos and Frank Onyeka in the treatment room.
Ethan Pinnock has suffered a set-back in his recovery progress which is likely to see the central defender miss out on the clash with Manchester United.
And Mathias Jorgensen is set to be miss the rest of the campaign following a groin issue.
- Man Utd to win 8/11
- Draw 29/10
- Brentford to win 15/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of Monday, May 2.